design & construction
Digital design using the BIM methodology
Rilo Digital Planning approaches the design of mechanical systems, electrical systems and building systems within the various levels of construction, both as a construction managerial entity and as on site management.
Our team combines technical skills and experience within each sector mastering the widespread use of the BIM methodology by calibrating our work process on regulatory requests and further contingent needs.
- MECHANICAL SYSTEMS DESIGN USING BIM
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM DESIGN USING BIM
- ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN USING BIM
- CONSTRUCTION SITE PLANNING AND 4D SIMULATION
- CLASH ANALYSIS AND CODE CHECKING
- CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION
- DIGITAL CONSTRUCTION SITE MANAGEMENT
The development of plant systems at all levels of design and construction advancement.
The design of electrical components on civil construction sites at all levels of compositional development.
The design and development of building and architectural systems integrated with plant components.